It's taking a while to sink in.
Usually once a day I sit and marvel at the fact that i'm pregnant. Usually Mr. BSchultz is kicking or stretching his little booty out in my belly at the time. He hasn't quite mastered his "bother mommy's bladder" move just yet, but he takes plenty of practice shots.
I'm home sick from work at the moment because we went out to eat last night at a place I usually salivate over, the Pie pizzeria. And by the time we got home last night, I knew something was wrong.
I stayed up more than I feel like I slept because any time I laid down, I could tell that I would soon be joined by whatever was sitting at the top of my stomach, so I spent most of last night trying to find a way to elevate myself and allow gravity to keep a nice firm grip on my food.
With four pillows behind my back, I slept sitting up from 3am (after going downstairs to get water) until 4, then 5, then 6. After calling in at work to say I would be in mid-morning, I knew by 8am that I wouldn't be making it in.
That puts me at home and my stomach is finally starting to settle down. It gives me and Michael time to get all of his stuff in order before he leaves late tonight/early a.m. for OCS - so it actually works out.
We, well Michael, with his wonderful eye for detail, purchased some wall/ceiling decor for the baby's crib, since we figure he'll be staring up a lot from his crib - and I wanted to post a picture of it so you can see. I think it's very cute. Of course I think everything Michael does is very cute.
So here's little Becton's nursery decor - I will have to go buy "Goodnight Moon" now.
I'm guessing that the white lines are... i don't know what they are - but they only showed up in the picture. Maybe the flash?
2 comments:
looks like an open door shadow or a mirror reflection.
HEY! BABY SHULTZ'S ROOM! THAT IS AWESOME! YOU KNOW THAT KID IS GOING TO BE A STUD AND ALSO A MOMMA'S BOY! THAT'S OK I WAS AND I LOVE MY MOM AS MUCH NOW AS I DID THEN!
CONGRATULATIONS LASHAWN! SORRY THAT MICHEAL IS OUT OF TOWN! IF I EVER AM DOWN IN TOOELE MEETING WITH A CLIENT I WILL STOP BY IF IT ISN'T TOO LATE!
THANKS! TYSON!
Post a Comment