Well, i guess we've got a blogspot now, huh?
I was going to try and have us link our previous blog to this one (and I still may do that...) but i screwed up somehow and now we're on blogger.
I suggested this to my family as an easier alternative to maintaining a website. So we'll see how it goes. So far... 2 of the family have responded and I'm excited about that so THANK YOU Uncle Tom, Zenobia and T.Roze! :) Love you all very much.
I'll give a preggy update in a bit, but i've got to run and facilitate my leadership class now!
2 comments:
1. Login
2. Go to right-hand top corner of your browser and click "Customize"
3. You will see a page that kinda represents the layout of your blog.
4. Click on the "Add a Page Edit" link for the area you want to put your link on.
5. You'll get another window with a choice to add a link to your "Link List" Click on ADD TO BLOG.
we are about an hour away from SanFran in good traffic at 80 mph. Other wise about an hour and a half. Yeah you should come see me if u get a minute. What will u be up here for? send me an email or cal me sometime. if i dont answer leave me a message and I'll get back to you.
Post a Comment