I just saw that our little baby booger AKA baby Chucky is 4 months and 2 weeks old! Wow, what a joy it is to have this little guy in our midst. He's so amazing, we love him so much. Here's a pic of him.
yeah, he favors his dad. his mom brought a picture of Michael when he was 6 months. Looks just like Becton at 3 months.
Aside from seeing the pictures, and hearing 95% of Michael's family say he looks like him when he was little... i really don't see either one of us in him.
I guess because he's a boy he looks like his dad?? Maybe if we have a little girl someday, she will look like me?
4 comments:
He is so, so cute! Thanks for the update pix!
I love the picture. He looks like your husband, no?
awww he's gotten sooo big. What a sweetheart!
yeah, he favors his dad. his mom brought a picture of Michael when he was 6 months. Looks just like Becton at 3 months.
Aside from seeing the pictures, and hearing 95% of Michael's family say he looks like him when he was little... i really don't see either one of us in him.
I guess because he's a boy he looks like his dad?? Maybe if we have a little girl someday, she will look like me?
Post a Comment