Friday, August 29, 2008

Mexican Words of the Day! Get em while they're hot.

mexican words of the day
> Sodas - My vieja cooks good and sodas her sister.
> Cheese - Maria likes me pero cheese too fat.
> Chile- When my wife and I were dating, she was fine, but since we got married Chileherself go.
> Juarez - My vieja slapped me and I said, juarezyour problem? Bish!
> Chicken - My wife wanted me to go to the store, but chicken go herself.
> Harrassment - Orale vato my old lady caught me in bed wit my sancha pero harrasment nothing to me!!!
> Water - My vieja gets mad and I don't even know water problem is.
> Brief - My homie farted really bad, and I could not brief.
> Mushroom - Orale vato, when all my familia gets in the car, there is not mushroom. > Frito - After arguing with the pinche policia he told me I wuz frito go.
> Wafer - I wanted to go to the movies with my friends, pero Los mensos didn't wafer me.
> Liver and Cheese - Some vato tried to sweet talk my ruca, I told him 'orale loco liver alone cheese mines'
> Chinos- My mom thinks chinos everything! Chinos nothing!
> Bishop - We went to the movies and Rosafell down & I had to pick the bishop!
> Horchata - You can keep talking your crap horchata hell up!
> Herpes - Me and my girlfriends ordered some pizza, I got my piece and she got herpes.
> Pikachu - My dad took me and my brothers to payless and told us to pikachu.
> July - You told me you were going to the store and July to me! Julyer! -- L. Gallegos

2 comments:

LaShawn said...

<------ this is your wife doing the Heismann on this post aka distancing herself from this post.

Since you're Mexican, you can get away with that stuff...

Taylor-Rose said...

*dies four different ways laughing* hiiii-larious.