Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Weird Science

So on Thanksgiving day, Michael and I went to the store to get something and left Becton home with my sisters and mom.

This is what he was wearing, lol.




As is tradition usually when I leave him in their care,
they are to send me picture updates of his varying levels of cuteness.

So when my sister sent me this


I was like awwwwh!!! look at my little boy! he was soooooo little!

wait, whose kid is this?

It didn't look like Becton, but maybe I just didn't remember any of the
MULTIPLE pics
we took of him when he first arrived.

So i get back to my mom's house and i'm like
Niecie, where'd you get this pic from?
Is it Becton? If so, it looks TOTALLY different from any of the pics I took.
I don't remember it. Weird huh?

She says,
"what pic? That? I didn't send you that."

And I say, "Yes you did. Look."
pic msg from Niecie - sent - 11/27/1247p

She says,
"I didn't send you that pic. I sent you this one.
That one's not even in my phone!"

We look in her phone.
It's not there.

**enter Twilight Music**
not the movie...
the old school TV show

So where did this mystery child come from?
Who is he (i think it's a he)?

Is he a future child that we (or someone else) will have?
I guess only time will tell.
So i'm posting his pic in case anyone can identify this adorable newborn OR in case he's mine from the future, i can come back to this entry and be like BAM! I was right.

7 comments:

Dyana said...

Weird. But you gotta love a pink tierra on a cute boy. =) It will bring him total confidence when he's older. My nephew Harrison was asked what color he wanted for his Nintendo Gameboy. He chose pink...and yes, he's ALL boy.

Anonymous said...

Sorry but that's definitely NOT Becton sweetie!!!

You need to post one of our son and not your family's kid.

If you recall, Becton didn't have any hair on his head or eyebrows!
Michael

LaShawn said...

I know, and he had a little nose compared to this one.... so i'm not sure whose kid he is. He's cute though!

by Kimberlee St. Clair said...

Very funny!!! I had to share this story with my hubby....we laughed, a lot.

Anonymous said...

Wow! That is Really Crazy.

Glad you three are all fine.

Your CAFCNA friends sure do miss you.

K & N

Kent & Nicole said...

Ok I signed in. Now you know who it is on the post above. Sorry.

You guys are looking good. Hope we can get a gtg soon. Hows the AV working?

I updated my Blog spot finally.
lol, only took me 10 months.

Hope to see you soon.

Anonymous said...

Hey Kent!
This is Michael, good to hear from you! Def. love to get another G2G with you all. Time is so short with both our jobs and the baby. I don't have much time to logon to the site much. Please email us though for the next g2g please!

The AV has had it's share of little problems, the guage cluster still acting up. A bit crappy gas mileage and an alternator which was having issues. so far we haven't been stranded yet.
Michael