
from pregnancy and childbirth, that is.i've never been one for losing things. i horde them most often. i'm a pack rat.
but since i was pregnant and have had this kiddo for a year - i've lost brain cells that are critical to remembering little things like - "what did i come into the kitchen for?" "where are my keys?" "do i have his diaper bag?" "why did i come downstairs?" "did i change his diaper?" "where's my breast pump motor?"
This last question has yet to be solved. And it is clearly the most upsetting one, because i have every single other piece to my pump EXCEPT for the thing that makes it work.
this is my pump.

See that big white thing holding the handle? that's the motor that does all the pumping.
I've lost it.
I don't know where it is.
I don't know how i lost it.
All I know is that I can't find it.
I'm hoping it's somewhere in my closet under the pile of clothes I need to wash.
But i've looked there 5 times and it's not.
but maybe i missed a spot.
i'm gonna have to get one of those Nintendo DS things that helps you with your memory. i HATE not having a brain.
2 comments:
It only gets worse! I forget mid sentence what I was saying and have to ask what we were talking about. Eek!!
Man to lose the most important part, that is a little CRAZY. Okay not really, I swear I lose something almost every day, where is all this 'stuff' going. Maybe they found the lost sock hiding spot. Good luck.
Post a Comment