Friday, April 3, 2009

false advertising

funny times in the life of our 1-year old.

i was at work on Tuesday or Wednesday night and Becton was hanging out with Daddy until I got home. Mike tells me that he had his shirt off and was sitting at the computer. Becton goes over to him very excitedly and points to Mike's nipples.

I guess he was none too pleased when he realized daddy couldn't deliver the goods. He's still pretty much on an every-4-hours breastfeeding schedule.

I'm not sure if any latching on or attempts of latching were made - but it sure does make me laugh to think about it.

p.s.
birthday party pictures coming soon.

3 comments:

by Kimberlee St. Clair said...

That is hysterical..really brightened my day!

Dyana said...

Cute! Hope you guys are doing well on your end! Love to the one year old! What a cutie!

Linda said...

That is so funny! It happened to Russell so many times!!