Saturday, January 9, 2010

Decisions to Make for Princess Schultz

We put up a poll for opinions on our (well, LaShawn's) ideas for Princess Schultz's homecoming outfit.

We got this adorable Winnie the Pooh outfit from my gf Mindi and Becton wore that home (and looked super cute). Part of me (about 55%) thinks it would be nice to have a traditional "going home" outfit and have each of our new babies wear the same Winnie the Pooh outfit. Another part of me (about 45%) thinks it's fine for each new baby to have a brand new outfit.

I'm willing to compromise on the traditional outfit by letting baby wear Winnie the Pooh with her own tiara though. So each baby will have the traditional Schultz outfit with a "personality-defining" accessory.

Needless to say, I'm stuck.

Here's the outfit.
Taking any and all opinions.

2 comments:

by Kimberlee St. Clair said...

If you get an outfit for each child, you can give it to them when they have their own babies...and then the tradition can continue. If you use the same one, it's hard to share later...

Anonymous said...

I bought our babies an outfit of their own to bring them home in and when they started their own families I gave them to each of them. I don't expect them to really use them but it seemed to mean a lot to them. I did the same with blessing outfits and special blankets. They have used the same blankets when they blessed their babies.