Today 3yo wore the baby's blanket instead of her shirt because it was wet. With what? Water. Acid laced water apparently since the idea of wearing the wet shirt sent her into wails of despair.
So, we buy a $4 shirt at SatanMart that we had to pay for by adding the sticker to the blueberries that they *needed* as much as the cheesy poofs, for life sustaining sustenance.
While in the car after the trio of meltdowns in the pharmacy, which was after the prilosec display demolition, the following things were thrown at me as I nursed a starve-crazed 2 week old and talked patiently with my insurance company about the prescription I paid full price for because they couldn't find her in the system:
A pink marker with no top
The pink marker top
A miniature football
A shoe
All of this was because I wouldn't distribute the French bread we just purchased.
Once the 3yo and the 2weeker screamed themselves to sleep, who calls me? My insurance company to tell me that they got everything figured out and that she "missed the detail" that a newborn was added to the policy. I'm not sure how you miss a birthday that was 16 days ago, but whatever....I was too exhausted to be attitudinal, however, now I have to make an extra trip to SatanMart to get my refund. At least we are out of sugar, so the trip won't be fully wasted.
I am beginning to think that this stay at home mom thing is somewhat easier when you actually stay at home.
No comments:
Post a Comment