We are pleased to announce the newest edition of Schultz kid adventures in the form of nakey baby!
1yo has begun the process of "find the diaper" as she demonstrates absolutely zero interest in potty training.
Today's edition of NakeyBaby was the "find the poopy diaper before it finds the wall" version.
NakeyBaby's vocabulary skills have become helpful in each of these endeavors, as they generally jolt me from whatever I'm supposed to be doing (folding laundry in today's case) to a frantic search for the discarded diaper.
1yo: mommy! Wook! A diaper! *shows nakey booty*
Me: oh! Where's your diaper?
1yo: *excited face* I ah no! (I don't know) wook!
Me: ok! *fake excited face* Let's find it!
1yo begins to ruddle (run/waddle, we still don't have this fast walking thing perfected yet) toward the living room that I just cleaned from the Armageddon that was Dual Birthday 2015.
Breathe.
We find the diaper! While it was only on the verge of biohazard disaster, it was relatively mild in its destruction.
The carpet, walls, and couch are free to be destroyed another day by regular destructive elements, like markers and popcorn and candy wrappers.
Nakey Baby will, inevitably, strike again!
No comments:
Post a Comment