Friday, April 25, 2008

Pledging the Flag....


kind of important especially if you're running for president don't you think?!

4 comments:

Angie said...

You might want to research this a little further. It was part of a big internet hoax. There's alot of information about it if you look. I'm not an Obama fan either, but he is Christian and does salute the flag.

LaShawn said...

I agree.

To me, it looks like everyone in the picture is looking for something to start or finish and they are prepping (or finishing) for the flag song and Obama isn't in the "hand over the heart" position yet (or anymore).

If you think about it, it's not like pledging the flag means you're "patriotic enough" to be the President, which is what the many email forwards blasting Obama were trying to scare people into thinking.

A lot of folks dislike Hilary and think she's anti-American, as she holds her hand over her heart - so where are all of the anti-hilary emails of a similar ilk?

LaShawn

by Kimberlee St. Clair said...

Hey girl!

Completely unrelated to your most recent blog, but your baby is ADORABLE! He is super cute! Congratulations! Come visit us soon! I'm home during the day, so you can come down and hang out....or, maybe I should come down there! Love ya!

LaShawn said...

...also wonder why he chooses not to wear a U.S. flag lapel and his wife's sentiment's about our country are all but negative?
Michael