on monday of this week, we saw Becton raising up on his legs and attempting to throw his weight to one side... the beginning stages of rolling over. On Tuesday night, I laid him on his tummy to sleep and when I went to get him up to feed a few hours later, I was suprised to see him looking up at me on his back! Must have been a fluke. So we spent some time nursing and back on the belly (in mommy and daddy's bed) he went.... we wake up a few hours later to feed and???? he's looking up at me on his back again!
of course, every time we've tried to capture this moment in person or on video... it's just a lot of time watching him move his full body in one big semi-circle.
maybe someday soon we'll be able to see the act of Becton's first belly-to-back roll.
1 comment:
That is so exciting! Congratulations! Glad he is doing so well. Tamu's salon should be up and running next week....maybe we should meet there and go to lunch....and a pedicure afterwards! Love ya!
Post a Comment