Me: *bringing in diapers.com box*
3yo: YES!!!! WE GET TO RIDE IN THE TRAIN!!!!!
Me: What train Boogs? Mommy didn't order a train. This is just diapers.
3yo: *waiting giddily by my side as I unload the box*
Me: See? Just diapers, sippy cup tops, and a shirt.
3yo: YES!!!! WE GET TO RIDE IN THE TRAIN!!!!!
Me: What train Boogs? Mommy didn't order a train. This is just diapers.
3yo: *waiting giddily by my side as I unload the box*
Me: See? Just diapers, sippy cup tops, and a shirt.
*places box on ground*
3yo jumps into said box, "You ready for the train, mommy?!?!?!"
Fully on board, I remember that 3yo has not forgotten his daddy day care days where daddy would turn the boxes into trains and "personal tv areas" for 3yo and 1yo to play in and explore.
"Chugga chugga choo choo!" I said, as I scooted him across the kitchen and into the living room.
"wanna do it again, mommy?"
Right after lunch, Boogs.
3yo jumps into said box, "You ready for the train, mommy?!?!?!"
Fully on board, I remember that 3yo has not forgotten his daddy day care days where daddy would turn the boxes into trains and "personal tv areas" for 3yo and 1yo to play in and explore.
"Chugga chugga choo choo!" I said, as I scooted him across the kitchen and into the living room.
"wanna do it again, mommy?"
Right after lunch, Boogs.
1 comment:
That is so sweet. What a total cutie!
Post a Comment