There is something about being a 3 year old,that simply must contain magic and endless amounts of love and admiration as part of the genetic experience.
This morning, 3yo's first words to me upon waking up and crawling into bed with me were: "Mommy, I love you so much." as his little hands rub my face. We listened to the weather outside, and I asked him what he thought was happening. He said "It's raining clouds."
We looked outside and, sure enough, it was raining clouds. We have our first snowfall of the year on November 1. I'm thankful that it didn't happen yesterday so that we could enjoy a fun Halloween with our little trick-or-treaters.
I enjoy living in a rural area that still has a classic "downtown" area (no cobble stone streets, but close enough). They hosted the "downtown trick or treat" event and it is perfect for families with little kids. Last year was our first one, and I'm sure we'll do it every year from now on.
Hello November!
1 comment:
Awww how happy :) you're such a good Mom, LaShawn. He's learning those cute, adult-sounding phrases from someone!
Post a Comment