Almost seven years ago I sat, as did millions of other Americans,
and watched as our government underwent a peaceful
transition of power.At first, I felt a swell of pride and patriotism as I watched
George W. Bush take his oath of office. However, all that pride
quickly vanished as I later watched the Clintons board
Air Force One for the last time.I saw 21 Marines, in full dress uniform with rifles, fire a 21-gun
salute to the outgoing President and first lady. It was then that I
realized how far America 's military had deteriorated under the Clinton administration.Every last one of them missed.
4 comments:
Ha hah hahhh!!!! That was hysterical! LOVED IT!
Okay,seriously LaShawn, I laughed out loud. :) That was awesome.
DISCLAIMER!!
that was not me... that was Michael. haha - it was pretty funny though.
THAT WAS HILLARIOUS! I LAUGHED OUT LOUD IN MY OFFICE AND HAD TO SEND IT TO ALL MY OFFICE FRIENDS! THANKS FOR THE LAUGH!
Post a Comment