I've been up off and on since 3:30 a.m. trying not to oversleep. I got to the airport at about 5:15 (flight leaves at 6am) and was on the shuttle bus, near the terminals, by 5:30. I walk to the "self check-in" at United and it won't let me check in... girlfriend at the gate says they've released my seats because I wasn't 30 minutes early. Sad. So now I'm flying stand-by for the 730 flight. I opted not to pay $150 to confirm my seat. Hopefully it works out. I'm to the point right now where I don't have the best attitude about it! I just want to be home snuggling my baby boy waiting for my hubby to come home so we can all spend some time together.
Michael graduated from the police academy this past Thursday and starts back at the State Park on Monday. This weekend, he's out with "the boys" camping and riding dirtbikes. I'm headed to statistics class in Nebraska and still in need of a tutor, with 1 class left to go. I have a presentation to give today as part of my final project and I'm ready for the class to be over with. It's been one of the most difficult classes I've taken in a long time. Namely because I haven't been able to attend all of the classes. It's taken quite a toll on my sanity and in hindsight, I probably shouldn't have taken this class until the summer. But... que sera, sera.
I should go work on my stats project and overdue homework that I've been teaching myself to do. Oh, I got searched by TSA. Had baby food in my bag. I think they let me keep it. Supposedly I should be okay to bring breast milk back through security on my way back in tonight from Nebraska. The guy working TSA was a Godsmack fan (I'm wearing my Godsmack shirt from the tour) and we chatted about the band and how amazing they are.... 3 words - Voodoo drum solo. Pinnacle moment of their entire set.
Anyway. Here's a few pictures of me, Michael and baby on his graduation day. Babe, I'm proud of you. You are my superhero and you just keep getting better and better. I love you very much and so does little mr. new carseat bobblehead.
2 comments:
Great pictures! Cute blog!
Congrats Michael! Good luck as a park ranger.I love the pictures of your son-he is so beautiful. Lashawn- my mom told me that she knows you from the college. It's such a small world.
Post a Comment