Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Things....

5 t.v. shows i love to watch
1. Anything related to gangs, youth violence, juvenile delinquency.
2. History channel documentaries
3. Baby Genius - Baby Beethoven
4. 24 on Netflix
5. Anything on Nick-at-Nite

5 things that happened today
1. I did laundry
2. I ordered pizza
3. I took a nap off and on during the debates
4. Becton ate an ice cube
5. I got my books to preview for Spring semester.

5 favorite places to eat
1. Starbucks. I don't really "eat" there. I just get a vanilla frappuccino
2. Rumbi Grill
3. Mimi's Cafe
4. Village Baker
5. Subway


5 things i look forward to
1. sleeping
2. getting a hair cut
3. being done with grading all these papers
4. getting lesson plans done for the rest of the month
5. Michael being done with police academy next week!

5 things on my wish list
1. The DVD - Blacks in the Scriptures - www.blacksinthescriptures.com
2. the LG Decoy or DARE
3. a fall & winter shopping spree
4. a DV cable to transfer videos from our camera to our computer
5. NKOTB tix for November.

5 people i tag
1. ROZE
2. Ashley S.
3. Niecie, Jette, Morgan, Mom
4. Kimberlee & Murphy
5. Sissy

No comments: