so, it's October & it would otherwise be an uneventful month were it not for Halloween. It will be Becton's first Halloween and he will be a frog. For that much, I am excited. However, there are other aspects of October and Halloween that have me less excited, namely, haunted houses, forests, caves, hotels, cornfields, castles, etc.
Michael, on the other hand, enjoys such nonsense and being the good wife that I am, I have agreed to 2 date nights in some sort of haunted capacity.
i am NOT looking forward to it.
At all.
In the least bit.
EVER.
I think Michael is hoping that something happens akin to last year's Haunted Outing at the "haunted Mental Hospital" where I was around 17 or 18 weeks pregnant and ran away from the chainsaw killers in the opposite direction of the next "haunted obstacle" (the crazy glow in the dark moving circle thing with clowns), promptly tripped over a rope that was blocking the wrong area, and went flying, supergirl style, across the field of grass, hay and whatever else was out there.
it was very hard to scare me after my injury because I was hoping that the "outdoor part" was the end of the dumb haunted house and it wasn't - so I had to walk through the rest of it with cuts and bruises on my hands, arms, tummy and legs as well as stained clothes.
I'd like not to repeat that again.
We're supposed to go to a haunted something tomorrow night.
I will keep you updated.
Michael, on the other hand, enjoys such nonsense and being the good wife that I am, I have agreed to 2 date nights in some sort of haunted capacity.
i am NOT looking forward to it.
At all.
In the least bit.
EVER.
I think Michael is hoping that something happens akin to last year's Haunted Outing at the "haunted Mental Hospital" where I was around 17 or 18 weeks pregnant and ran away from the chainsaw killers in the opposite direction of the next "haunted obstacle" (the crazy glow in the dark moving circle thing with clowns), promptly tripped over a rope that was blocking the wrong area, and went flying, supergirl style, across the field of grass, hay and whatever else was out there.
it was very hard to scare me after my injury because I was hoping that the "outdoor part" was the end of the dumb haunted house and it wasn't - so I had to walk through the rest of it with cuts and bruises on my hands, arms, tummy and legs as well as stained clothes.
I'd like not to repeat that again.
We're supposed to go to a haunted something tomorrow night.
I will keep you updated.
2 comments:
AHHHH! I love that! That is one hysterical blog, and I am imagining the flying across the corn field thing....pretty funny! Just remember, "Have you checked the children..." love ya!
Okay, I'm so with you on this. I've never been a huge fan of Halloween... but I think I'm going to be roped into one of these haunted things this year... :)
Post a Comment