Saturday, November 8, 2008

could it be a new addiction?

why yes, yes it could be.

so here's the backdrop... I got a call to help out on a family project that involved scrapbooking and being one of the most non-creative people I know - I promptly procrastinated doing the whole thing. I found pictures and had ideas in mind as to what I wanted, but I was in no way full of a "vision" that would bring the project to fruition. Add my busy life schedule into the equation and unless I made it top priority, it wasn't going to be one.

so yesterday, after chatting with the head family organizer and laughing with her about how stressful it is to scrapbook, i found

www.scrapblog.com

Get excited.

yes... an online scrapbook that is just as easy as it sounds for a non-scrapbooker like myself. I plopped down in front of my laptop and had the most productive hour of statistics procrastination that I've ever experienced in my life!

I can't show the pages I made until Monday... but trust... they are cute! well maybe I can show one or two of them actually...


This is just a simple page... you can do LOTS more... but let's put this all in context.
LaShawn = no creativity in any of her life, genomes, chromosomes or world.
And I also made...

Again, this may not be much to you..... but please understand that I consider myself to be on a roll... as soon as I finish stats stuff today, this will be my new guilty pleasure, cute fonts, stickers, frames and all! yay!

2 comments:

Dyana said...

When I read the heading, I thought to myself, "Wow; another child?" But I had to read it again....glad to hear that you've discovered blog scrapbooking. I'll have to check it out!

Jen said...

i'm glad you found scrapblog! i love it too!! its so fun.

i LOVE how becton sticks his tongue out. haha!