Saturday, November 1, 2008

Pray that we don't elect a socialist


Things right now in our country are very scary. People are being deceived and they don't have a clue how? In the book of Isaiah where it speaks of latter days and how our Constitution will hang by a thread....wrongs will be made to seem as rights and thus great deceptions will take place?

You have no further to look than our current presidential race to see this fact. You have a radical leftist communist/socialist who harbors ridiculously dangerous ties to terrorists and racist hate mongering religious zealots. He's talked about how our founding document (the Constitution) needs to be changed, is a mistake because it doesn't do anything to redistribute wealth. I mean this guy wants to take hard earned money from those who happen to make more than others and "redistribute the wealth". Do you really know what that means? Do you know what it means for his plan of socialized healthcare? Do you realize what that will do to small business owners who are going to be forced to pay a majority of their income to pay for health insurance? Wake up America. The guy is thoroughly endorsed and supported by not only the communist party but terrorist states. Let me say that again, TERRORIST STATES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He wants to shut down conservative talk radio and turn our country in the new Cuba or Venezuela. He suppports abortion rights. He's never been proud of his country. He doesn't salute our flag. He wants to take away your rights to own a gun and protect yourself. He thinks gay marriage is not a problem. He doesn't mind having open talks without conditions with countries who would like to wipe the Jewish state of Israel off the face of the earth for no other reason than they're Jews.
For any self-respecting conservative Christian these things would all be enough to vote for anyone but him. I don't know but it seems to me that this country is going to hell in a handbag very quickly.

This brings to mind an interview I saw where several citizens in Harlem, NY were asked what they thought of several of "Obama's ideas" and all of them thought they were amazing and spouted that these were precisely reasons why they were voting for Obama. Surpise, surprise. The real catch of the story was that the "Obama ideas' were actually McCain's platform! LOL. Last laugh or just a clear exposure on how deceived this country's peoples have become.



http://objllc.com/USSA.htm

For all this I call Obama The Great Deceiver. I love my country too much to see this Deceiver ruin what great people have created.

5 comments:

LaShawn said...

well... if it's any consolation. He'd only be in office for 4 years. I doubt he can screw up the world THAT much in 4 years.

House and Senate are up for re-election in 2 years and there will be turnover.

I don't think the man is horrible. And I doubt he can (or wants to) make us a socialist nation. Haven't seen any of that on his campaign page.

If you look at our history as a country, this -at its worst, if it even gets there- is an example of the pendulum swinging back the other way.

I won't pick apart your argument for elements of fear-mongering... but I doubt that the world is going to crash and burn on November 5.

There's enough hate out there about Obama to probably keep him out of office, unfortunately.

I truly think the man has hope for positive change in America, the little bit he can do in 4 years. He simply may not get the opportunity.

LS

Anthony and Christel said...

Wow!! I completely agree, and I totally want to quote you on our blog!! Well said!

Dyana said...

Michael, I think you've been watching too much Fox News!

Anonymous said...

Unfortunately, the same ideas and "progressive" change ideas Obama spouts are the same ones that came from the great socialist and communists such as Mussoulini, Hitler, Stalin, Fidel Castro and Hugo Chavez. That's scary stuff. Come on isn't it enough that Al Qaeda is praying to allah that he gets elected? They know our country will be that much weaker and more vunerable if he's in the White House. Never mind that he's a liar on many levels. He's bill clinton reincarnated, a man without morals, love of God or country.

Michael Schultz

Anonymous said...

"without morals, love of God or country".... a bit of a gross generalization and possible lie as well, don't you think?

Al Qaeda praying to Allah that he gets elected... interesting. are they on video like they were last time endorsing John Kerry?