Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Family Pictures!

So, we got pictures done.... at Sears... will never do that again. They take like 3 pictures and then charge you an arm and a leg. Sad. Well, we learned our lesson. We'll probably do pictures again when Becton turns 1 and go with a local person or studio instead. It was one of those "if I don't do it now, we'll never do it" kind of moments for me.

Here are the favorites that we took. We ordered some prints that will be ready for pick up on December 10th... and we'll be using one of these as our "Christmas Newsletter" pictures - so if you want to be sure you're on the Christmas card list... send us a note!

MichaelandLaShawn@gmail.com

For now... here they are for your viewing pleasure! Tell us your top picks!





2 comments:

Marge said...

I haven't ever personally but i hear that Target does a really great job for cheap. Cherstin takes her twins there all the time. They have coupons a lot as well. I love the one of the three heads

by Kimberlee St. Clair said...

The cutest pictures! I love them and your "recreate the salon" look is fabulous. Happy Thanksgiving!