We took some pics on the drive back up from New Mexico - but we haven't gotten them developed yet. It's my fault we don't have a digital camera anymore - I lost it in August and we haven't purchased another one just yet. There really weren't too many things to take pics of, but I think we've got one pic per month since I've been pregnant... we'll see over the holidays what we can come up with.
In the mean time, here are some preggy pics for those of you anxious to see. I think I look a lot bigger than I do in these pics, but at least you can tell that it's more than 2nd helpings.
This is the picture that I think is most realistic to how big i feel most of the time, hence the preggy pants that I wear all the time.today's outfit is cute layered semi-preggy shirt with old-faithful elastic waistband cargo-style skirt.
And right in there is little Mr Becton "I kick when I wanna" Schultz.
Here's some more of the actual belly profile.

According to my own observations, I believe I fall into the "all belly" pregnancy category.
Aside from losing any aspect of a figure that I used to have, pre-baby... the only noticeable g-rated growth, has been my belly.
I know two girls at church, 1 who just gave birth 3 weeks ago and another due in 3 weeks and I still don't feel like I fit in with where they're at... namely the "how exactly is this baby supposed to leave my belly and come into the world" part of this whole pregnancy thing.
I must say - it's pretty cool though.
This final pic is a good explanation of how I generally feel as we get close to baby appointments.

"Are you sure there's still a baby in there?"
I think with all of his soccer playing and rumble tumbles in there, the answer is a resounding YES!
We have our 24 week appt on Tuesday. I hope I've gained enough weight between appointments!
We shall keep you posted! Until then, much love to all!
2 comments:
What a belly! Personally, I did not think you looked that big! My My....but so cute. If I could have a wish, I would wish to be at home, no need to work and just stay and baby sit.......my little grand baby. And Michael, my grand baby is not riding a motor bike so figure out what you are going to do with your bike.....you can bronze it and put it on the front portch...people get seriously maimed and killed on motor bikes...more than when they are in cars.
i just died a little bit, but from joy. your belly is bananas!!!
Post a Comment