Monday, December 10, 2007

moderated comments, who knew?!

Well it's Monday morning and I was getting on here to laugh at my belly pics (i'm actually glad I finally took some for memories-sake) while Michael is in surgery. He's getting his left knee scoped in hopes that it will not hurt as much so that he can go to and finish OCS in January. They sent him home in July bc of his knee - so January is our next shot.

As I was getting on to post updates from James' mission in Africa, I saw something that said we had 7 comments to be moderated! I don't remember requiring moderation on comments, but YAY what a surprise to see that people actually DO read and comment on our blog! how fun!

We will have to keep up with some consistency now that we know we have a fan base *brushes shoulder off* haha. Today's update will be to let you know how Mike's surgery will go and what it will be like taking care of a baby 3 months before our newborn is due!

Men are such funny creatures. I learn that more and more throughout my marriage. it's okay though - i kinda enjoy taking care of Michael. I think it surprises him that I can be so domestic when I want to be. He's very used to me being independent and not needing very much. What he doesn't realize is that I just don't SAY what I need very much... i just go out and get it. I could do a better job of my "helpless damsel in distress" gig buuuuuuuut i don't watch enough chick flicks to get it all down to a science.

anyway - just got a call from the Dr. Michael is out of the operating room and in recovery, so we'll get to go see pictures in a few about his knee. Based on Dr.'s recommendations and knowing my husband the way I do... this should be an interesting discussion!

We'll keep you posted.

No comments: