Well, we're less than a week from our 1 year anniversary and about a week and a day away from Christmas. Someone will have to remind me why I thought getting married this close to Christmas was a good idea. Either way, I'm happy about it and it gives me a lot to reflect on about my growing marriage.
Reflection will have to happen later though, i'm in the midst of preparing for work. Michael has his border patrol testing today. i hope he does well. We picked out his outfit last night. He looks professional and conservative (for an 18-year old looking kid) so I hope it will set a good impression on the folks observing him. They gave him some booklet to study for the test and it's going to take all day.
** at work **
So now that i'm at work, i'll finish. i hope that this test goes well for MIchael - if you can't tell already by some of his blogs - he needs to be out fighting somebody about something and if it's not in Iraq then it needs to be on one of the borders here.
It will probably require us to move, eventually - but I figure we'll cross that bridge if we get to it. I have no problem with moving around, I did it when I was a kid, so it's no big deal to me. I kind of liked the idea of settling down in Utah, but maybethat's not what we're supposed to do. I'm not quite sure what it is exactly, but I feel like God is trying to send us a message and we're not getting the memo. I am sure we will soon, though in one way or another.
I've basically lost any and all train of thought that I had when i originally started this entry, so i'll have to finish it at another time.
No comments:
Post a Comment