Okay, Business Life Update.
Another exciting one!
Just had to share with you a quick note about our company for our home-based business. It's called MonaVie. That link in the upper right hand corner - www.TheGreatProduct.com/BrazilAntioxidant has more information on the product itself - check it out!. We're currently earning about $100 extra per month - sure, it's not much BUT you know and I know that $100 can go a long way in a pinch - especially since we aren't actively working it - it's just ongoing income from product sales from other folks who wanted to be wholesale customers like us!
We are so lucky to have taken advantage of the business opportunity it presents!
MonaVie is EXPLODING into the global market (France is the newest location, with Brazil coming in January 2008!!) We're already in Canada, Singapore, Japan, New Zealand, Australia, Puerto Rico, & Monaco. Places I have yet to visit, mind you!
I've never been so proud to be part of something like this. Remember, I joined because of the humanitarian projects in Brazil - http://www.themoreproject.org/ and the company continues to grow in efforts that will undoubtedly support, if not extend, their 10-year contract with these projects! Yay for Corporations with integrity!!!
In a way, it almost feels selfish because my health is benefiting from the product and when I find other people who want to be wholesale customers like me, I get a commission based on the amount of product sales per week - and when they refer more wholesale customers, they get a commission too! Talk about a win/win situation!!
For example, with just 5 more customers in one week, we can make between $50 and $100 more per month!
If you know anybody who's into health and "Superfoods" (there's 19 of them in this drink - very different from all of its competitors w/science forthcoming from human studies!!) or simply looking for an all-natural energy boost without having to swallow pills, drink powders, or inject caffeine in their systems and to add to all of that, they can get the product at whole sale prices, send them my email or phone number!
Check out the company newsletter when you get a chance... it's http://www.monavieonthemove.com/
Michael and I wish we could spend the holidays with all of you, but a blog note will have to do for now. His knee has to get stitches out the day after Christmas, so we'll be here in Utah.
We will see many of you over the summer in Georgia once the baby is here - and we'll send pictures along of the way of course!
Love,
Michael, LaShawn and Becton "I practice Tai-Chi in my mommy's belly" Schultz
No comments:
Post a Comment