Sunday, March 23, 2008

Baby "B" Makes His Debut

...and in this corner, weighing at 7lbs 9 oz, measuring 20 inches long with looks to die for-Becton "Baby-B" aka "Chucky the 2nd" Moroni Schultz.

As LaShawn was checked at 8 cm dilated and found that little Bs head in her cervix was his booty it was quickly realized she needed a c-section. And quick as quick they wheeled her away and no sooner had they done that then here was a stinkly little precious gift from the pre-mortal life ready for us to welcome him into this world.

His eyes dart back and forth as he looks to take in his new surroundings. I can't help but wonder what exactly he's thinking about? Is he scared, curious or even aprehensive? For a moment I worry about him having to cope with the evil terrestrial world. Without hesitation I catch my self and rest assured knowing that the Lord and my christian Mormon upbringing have given me the gift and spirit needed to instruct Becton on how to be a rightious and just person, to treat others with respect, to bring goodness into his life and others he comes in contact with and to serve selflessly. If he can do those things throughout his life and even more, if I can uphold to teach him these things I'll be happy.

No comments: