well... it's about 2am and since my last entry, I haven't slept a wink. I've been feeling the same sensations since about 11pm. They dont' feel like contractions, so i'm not calling them contractions because it doesn't feel like anything is tightening. It feels like my lower abdomen is stretching for 30+ seconds at a time.
I am able to breathe through them generally, but as of the last hour, they've gotten harder to breathe through. I'm thinking that this is because I've been laying down instead of moving around when they start happening.
they aren't lasting that long, but they are noticeable enough not to be ignored, and trying to sleep is out of the question because right as I feel myself close to drifting... another one hits. I've called the mommy baby folks and they say to wait until they're 5 mins apart and then come in. I am going to see how long I can last walking these things off or maneuvering anywhere but in my bed before I tell Michael it's time to go to the hospital....
No comments:
Post a Comment