Here are a few pics of Mr. Becton Moroni.
And here's our little angel sleeping peacefully next to mommy. All babies room with mommies here at the hopsital unless requested otherwise.
More pics of our Easter bunny baby to come soon!
I will attempt to give an update at a later time as I'm still coming down form the c-section anesthesia and dizziness like you wouldn't believe, nevermind the incessant itchiness of my face!
The eyes have it... so far they are blue. We don't know if they'll stay blue or change to something else in a few months.
Here is becton and daddy, snuggiing while mommy was in recovery.
And here's our little angel sleeping peacefully next to mommy. All babies room with mommies here at the hopsital unless requested otherwise.More pics of our Easter bunny baby to come soon!
3 comments:
Congratulations!
He is beautiful and perfect!! Congratulations!!!!I cant wait to see him!!
-Summer!!!
LaShawn & Mike,
My mom said she saw baby Becton last night and that he is the sweetest little baby ever. He is so beautiful.
Wish i could have come out to see him too! I plan to come out soon...plus i still have a gift for him.
Love you guys,
jen
p.s. I put a link to your blog on my blog, hope that's okay!
Post a Comment