
Or maybe not as I recently was privy to a first hand account of chasing and detaining 2 illegals a few miles north of the southern U.S. border. Names have been changed to protect the innocent. The following is a brief on what happened.
"...our camera on the mtn. spotted them walking at night. He (illegal) was walking the river bed with another guy. We drove in with our lights out where they were walking to and laid in wait for them. I had nvg's (night vision goggles) so could see them. I think they heard us cause they stopped like 20 yards from us. My partner and I watched them for a minute and they started walking back away from us, they were probably 3 miles north of the border. So i yelled at them in spanish, they took off , the chase was on! My partner was older, a bit hefty and i left him behind, turned on my flashlight and gave chase. The guy in back was a bit large, i caught him within seconds and he went flying face down in the sand. I tripped over his body and went flying head over heels. I immediately got up. Well, i rolled to feet knowing my partner was close behind and took off sprinting after the other. By the time i got on my feet i was shining my light and spotted the second guy about 50 yards ahead, running through fallen trees and other stuff.
"...our camera on the mtn. spotted them walking at night. He (illegal) was walking the river bed with another guy. We drove in with our lights out where they were walking to and laid in wait for them. I had nvg's (night vision goggles) so could see them. I think they heard us cause they stopped like 20 yards from us. My partner and I watched them for a minute and they started walking back away from us, they were probably 3 miles north of the border. So i yelled at them in spanish, they took off , the chase was on! My partner was older, a bit hefty and i left him behind, turned on my flashlight and gave chase. The guy in back was a bit large, i caught him within seconds and he went flying face down in the sand. I tripped over his body and went flying head over heels. I immediately got up. Well, i rolled to feet knowing my partner was close behind and took off sprinting after the other. By the time i got on my feet i was shining my light and spotted the second guy about 50 yards ahead, running through fallen trees and other stuff.
The fall had caused me to lose a lot of distance on this guy, but i turned on my 5 1/2 mile pace
with my light flashing on and off i took off. So i can barely see the guy start crossing a barb wire fence. I finally reach the fence and try and leap it, my leg gets caught and i fall over and am tangled now. I finally untangle myself losing further time; but now it's on cause it's an open cow pasture and i see him. I start closing in, i'm yelling at him the entire time, stop, para, te mato!
So we're running for what seems like miles, i inch closer and closer, till i know he can hear my footsteps, five feet , and i'm on him like a lion on wounded gazelle! I grab him from behind at full sprint and we both go to the ground. He's struggling a bit, but i hear him moaning in pain. i put cuffs on him and notice he's beat up good, blood from his head and face, hands are cut up, ear is bleeding.
Transport picks him and the other guy up. That night they take him to the hospital for a scan, maybe concussion and to treat him. They run records on the guy; agg felon (aggravated felon)
Had been arrested 19 times . Bunch of stuff, armed robbery, cocaine possession, intent to distribute, fleeing police, etc. He had also been deported 5 times previous. He is one of the few that will probably be prosecuted."
MY TAKE:
A one in a million type of story here? Nope, not even close. This happens on a daily basis. When will the liberal left start protecting Americans and enforcing our rights to sovereignty? Each year thousands of Americans are killed, robbed and raped by illegal maggots like this guy. If Hillary has her way they'll all have driver's licenses and become honorary Americans, free to waive their Mexican colors while spitting on the Red, White and Blue. What will it take for you to encourage your representatives to secure our borders? For me, I'd rather not wait until someone I love is harmed by illegal criminals.
with my light flashing on and off i took off. So i can barely see the guy start crossing a barb wire fence. I finally reach the fence and try and leap it, my leg gets caught and i fall over and am tangled now. I finally untangle myself losing further time; but now it's on cause it's an open cow pasture and i see him. I start closing in, i'm yelling at him the entire time, stop, para, te mato!
So we're running for what seems like miles, i inch closer and closer, till i know he can hear my footsteps, five feet , and i'm on him like a lion on wounded gazelle! I grab him from behind at full sprint and we both go to the ground. He's struggling a bit, but i hear him moaning in pain. i put cuffs on him and notice he's beat up good, blood from his head and face, hands are cut up, ear is bleeding.
Transport picks him and the other guy up. That night they take him to the hospital for a scan, maybe concussion and to treat him. They run records on the guy; agg felon (aggravated felon)
Had been arrested 19 times . Bunch of stuff, armed robbery, cocaine possession, intent to distribute, fleeing police, etc. He had also been deported 5 times previous. He is one of the few that will probably be prosecuted."
MY TAKE:
A one in a million type of story here? Nope, not even close. This happens on a daily basis. When will the liberal left start protecting Americans and enforcing our rights to sovereignty? Each year thousands of Americans are killed, robbed and raped by illegal maggots like this guy. If Hillary has her way they'll all have driver's licenses and become honorary Americans, free to waive their Mexican colors while spitting on the Red, White and Blue. What will it take for you to encourage your representatives to secure our borders? For me, I'd rather not wait until someone I love is harmed by illegal criminals.
No comments:
Post a Comment